[ixpmanager] Skinning and custom CSS

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Wed Feb 5 17:38:29 GMT 2014

On 05/02/2014 17:32, Brian Thompson wrote:
> I am having some difficulties getting my CSS to load
> from /usr/local/ixp/application/views/_skins/myskin/public/css/min.bundle-v35.css
>
> What is the correct way to implement a custom CSS?

Skinning only applies to Smarty templates.

Put your custom CSS in the main public/css directory. Name it however
you want.

Then skin this file to load your custom CSS:

http://git.io/DA9vEg

If you're not editing our CSS, just add it after the closing {/if}.

If you are changing ours, adjust the file to suit.

While you welcome to skin it anyway you like, please note that the more
you diverge from the master version, the more issues you may have in the
future as we continue to add to it.

If you think the changes you are making might apply to more than just
you, feel free to open an issue / pull request to discuss it.