[ixpmanager] New Release - IXP Manager - v3.6.6

Joe Wooller joe at waia.asn.au
Tue Feb 4 07:06:26 GMT 2014

That’s great guys.

Nice work!! I haven’t played with IXP manager for a while, we are going through a vendor change for our peering platform currently, once that is over I will have to get stuck back into it.

Thanks to everyone who contributes to this project, I think you have all done a fantastic job and keep it up!

Cheers
Joe