[ixpmanager] Order of customers' config in the RS configuration of the IXP manager

Nick Hilliard nick at inex.ie
Tue Dec 16 17:22:59 GMT 2014

On 16/12/2014 17:10, Rowan Thorpe wrote:
> fit the "human review then copy" requirement for staging phase.

the entire route server config generation mechanism was specifically
designed to remove humans from the loop to the maximum extent possible.  So
yeah, if there is a business requirement to bring manual review back in,
there will probably be local changes required.

We've found that removing humans is a major win.  Other organisations will
have different requirement sets.  Whatever works, I guess.