[ixpmanager] Mailman IXP integration

Jeremy Lebo jeremy at iosaz.net
Wed Apr 30 01:36:15 IST 2014

I have been trying to get Mailman working with our IXP install and I
have successfully followed the instructions I found on the wiki, but I'm
not seeing the members in IXP get added to the mailman mailing lists.  I
know that mailman is working because I created mailing lists to sync up
with what I entered in the application.ini file and I received the
notification emails regarding the creation of those lists.  If a user
has already been created in ixp when the mailing list cli scripts are
run would that affect whether or not they get added to a mailing list?
Does it only work on users created after it's set up?