[ixpmanager] Installation problem

Rowan Thorpe rowan at rowanthorpe.com
Mon Sep 23 14:49:55 IST 2013

> and also, but not available via apt-get:
>
>   perl -MCPAN -e 'install Daemon::Control'

For me this is actually available through apt as libdaemon-control-perl.

Also, if you've jiggled things to put your config file in e.g. /etc
instead of /usr/local/etc, you must edit perl config mod (for which
the location is hard-coded) as is done by my auto-install script at
https://github.com/rowanthorpe/ixp-autoinstall/blob/master/ixp-autoinstall.sh#L547

--
Rowan Thorpe
mailto:rowan at rowanthorpe.com
PGP fingerprint:
 BB0A 0787 C0EE BDD8 7F97  3D30 49F2 13A5 265D CCBD
----
"There is a great difference between worry and concern. A worried
person sees a problem, and a concerned person solves a problem."
 - Harold Stephens