[ixpmanager] ixp-autoinstall script

Rowan Thorpe rowan at rowanthorpe.com
Thu Sep 19 15:54:36 IST 2013

Hi all,

I wrote and have successfully used a portable shell script which
automates the entire install process for IXP-Manager. For now it has
many large restrictions, and I would even say it is in "POC" stage, but
I hope it develops from here. I bundled it as a separate entity on a
separate repo, but if it ever gets to a point that INEX want to fold it
into IXP-Manager itself let me know :-)

https://github.com/rowanthorpe/ixp-autoinstall

--
Rowan Thorpe