[ixpmanager] update-l2database.pl not updating database

Brian Thompson brian.thompson at iovation.com
Wed Oct 16 06:19:01 IST 2013

Barry,

Sorry to bug you but this is coming back up now that I am manually
configuring each module on a new server.  I still have an issue with
Juniper.

Is there some work around I could do?

Thanks,
Brian

*Brian Thompson*
Senior Infrastructure Engineer // Senior Second Guesser

Direct: 503.943.6779
Mobile: 503.707.9018 // Twitter: iovation
*www.iovation.com*