[ixpmanager] Server rebuild

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Mon Oct 14 07:16:33 IST 2013

On 12/10/13 18:33, Brian Thompson wrote:
> able to glean that I was not using "Debian/Wezzy"

What are you using? The installation documentation was written using
Ubuntu 13.04 (because it has native PHP 5.4 support).

If you're not happy to wrangle different OS idiosyncrasies, this this is
the OS to use for you.

It should be fairly easy to upgrade this to 13.10 later this week (I
think) and then settle on 14.04 LTS next Spring with 5 years support and
upgrades every two years.

Note that IXP Manager will run on any OS once the dependencies are
installed. I develop on Ubuntu-current (so 13.04 right now, soon to be
13.10). At INEX, we run on FreeBSD 9.1 in production.