[ixpmanager] A fundamental question. Who's actually writing/updating/supporting/enhancing the IXP Manager code?

Brian Thompson brian.thompson at iovation.com
Tue Oct 8 18:01:55 IST 2013

I appreciate all of the hard work that everybody contributes.  I am not a
programer, just a network jockey.  I too have got the basic stood up and
running, and am in the same boat as Dominik.  It looks promising but need
to get all of the features working.  IMHO this project will get more
traction if less features were in flight.  If the package was easier to
install with all of the "current features" working.  There should be one
package of core features that is "golden".  I believe more people would
have it in production and then more development can be placed on alpha and
beta features.

I am happy to play guinea pig and test a soup to nuts install process.

Cheers
Brian

*Brian Thompson*
Senior Infrastructure Engineer // Senior Second Guesser

Direct: 503.943.6779
Mobile: 503.707.9018 // Twitter: iovation
*www.iovation.com*