[ixpmanager] irrdb-cli.update-prefix-db IPv6 and AS-HURRICANE / AS-LAMBDANET

Martin J. Levy mahtin at mahtin.com
Tue Oct 8 07:29:45 IST 2013

Nick,

> I think we need to introduce separate policies for ipv4 and ipv6, including
> both maxprefixes and as macro settings.

That would help players like us and I'm pretty sure others also.

I'm sorry we (Hurricane Electric) create a very large filter list,
which alas are 1) too big to install. 2) still not correct, as it
relies on our customers keeping their IRR records up to date - which
they don't do. I know that max-prefix is used by many route-servers
for our sessions because of those two reasons.

Martin