[ixpmanager] irrdb-cli.update-prefix-db IPv6 and AS-HURRICANE / AS-LAMBDANET

Rob Lister rob at lonap.net
Mon Oct 7 16:41:21 IST 2013

On Mon, Oct 07 at 4:32:08 PM, Nick Hilliard wrote:

> It would be better to disable prefix filtering for those clients rather
> than putting in les hacques to work around brokenness on third party software,

- Yes, this is what I mean.

There is a tickbox in the interface "Apply IRRDB Filtering" as well as
a tickbox for "Route Server Client".

I haven't got the RS code working yet, awaiting for documentation
before attempting :)

So I take it that if we tick "Route Server Client" but not "Apply IRRDB
Filtering" then it will just filter on maximum prefix from somewhere?

I'm not massively clear on the per interface max prefix settings and the
per member settings, but maybe when I fiddle with this, it will become
clear what the two settings do.

Rob

--
Rob Lister