[ixpmanager] sflow daemon

Nick Hilliard nick at inex.ie
Wed Nov 13 18:11:09 GMT 2013

Hi Brian,

On 13/11/2013 16:31, Brian Thompson wrote:
> Please let me know what I can do to help.

There are some switch characteristics that it would help if we had more
information on.  E.g. if there are input or output drop or errors, do they
appear on the physical interface (ge-0/0/0) or the virtual interface
(ge-0/0/0).  E.g. if you're seeing nonzero values for any of
IF-MIB::ifInDiscards, IF-MIB::ifOutDiscards, IF-MIB::ifInErrors or
IF-MIB::ifOutErrors, what does the interface index point to
IF-MIB::ifDescr?  Is there any chance you could provide a dump of those
five oids?