[ixpmanager] Adding Customers

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Tue Mar 5 08:57:45 GMT 2013

That's been fixed (and improved) in recent commits yesterday and today.

You should now get an obvious error message with a chance to edit the
form on saving the initial IXP customer.

Note that there are suggested fixtures including IRRDB entries in:

bin/fixtures.php.dist

with related documentation at:

https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/wiki/Installation-07-Creating-Initial-Database-Objects

But I think you found those - it was just that the initial customer
does not have an IRRDB setting.

 - Barry

On 02/03/13 21:35, Simon Vass wrote:
> The problem seems to be with the following line.
>
> $form->getElement('irrdb')->setValue($object->getIRRDB()->getId());
>

> in CustomerController.php
>
> Simon
>

> On 02/03/13 22:07, Nick Hilliard wrote:
>> Hi Simon,
>>
>> On 02/03/2013 19:00, Simon Vass wrote:
>>> So I have configured a test machine on Amazon to try out
>>> IXP-Manager.
>>>
>>> I have configured it and it's up and running, so some quick
>>> questions.
>>>
>>> When I click on the Add customer icon I get an error?
>> Ok, what error are you seeing?  Could you post the HTML that you
>> get on your screen, and also what's appearing in the logs?
>>
>>> I have also compiled irrdtoolset, and have tried to install the
>>> various scripts to autopopulate the tables, but am getting a
>>> little lost, is there an order this should be done in.
>> Maybe you could post what you've done so far?
>>
>>> We are running both mrtg and Bird, so interested in how to
>>> automate this as much as possible going forward.
>> For bird+member mrtg config, INEX has a fully automated config.
>> We don't go near it, except for debugging connectivity issues.
>>
>> Nick

- --

INEX Operations

We're IPv6 Ready. Are you? http://www.ipv6ready.ie/

Mob: +353 86 801 7669
Tel: +353  1 685 4220
SIP: barry at opensolutions.ie
Fax: +353  1 685 4263

| Open Source Solutions Ltd.    | INEX Operations Team                |
| Lynx House Old Church Road,   | Internet Neutral Exchange           |
| Lower Kilmacud Road,          | Association, 4027 Kingswood Road,   |
| Stillorgan, Co Dublin.        | Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24 |
| http://www.opensolutions.ie/  | http://www.inex.ie/                 |