[ixpmanager] Update from INEX

Joe Wooller joe at waia.asn.au
Thu Jun 6 15:44:14 IST 2013

Ahh thanks Nick,

So you run a stand alone route server for use with your LG?
This is probably a better idea anyway for security reasons. Looking at how one must query the bird servers doesn't fill me with confidence given that ability out to everyone :)
I might look at just hosting a quagga box using ibgp running a looking glass..

Joe