[ixpmanager] Multi Macs

Joe Wooller joe at waia.asn.au
Mon Jul 9 10:00:34 IST 2012

Trying to play with mrtg;

after running

export PERL5LIB=/var/www/IXP-Manager/tools/perl-lib/IXPManager/lib

and then trying to run it I get;

root at dev:/var/www/IXP-Manager/tools/runtime/mrtg# ./update-mrtg-config-from-db.pl
Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at ./update-mrtg-config-from-db.pl line 209.
root at dev:/var/www/IXP-Manager/tools/runtime/mrtg#

Also any explanation on how the trunk configs in the template are structured would be great.

Cheers
Joe