[ixpmanager] MRTG support scripts added to repo

Nick Hilliard nick at inex.ie
Tue Jul 3 13:06:01 IST 2012

On 03/07/2012 12:57, Joe Wooller wrote:
> We are moving to Juniper kit, so I will give it a crack on what we have currently.If i need to make some changes I will push them to the list.

Juniper will need some work to the
IXPManager::Utils::switchporttosnmpidentifier() function in order to work
properly with the mrtg package.  This function maps interface names to snmp
ifDescr tags.  I.e. on a Cisco box, the interface name will be
"GigabitEthernetA/B", but the ifDescr tag will be "GiA/B".  Similarly on a
brocade

Ah, hmm, we also have a hardcoded mapping for VENDORID_* referring to SQL
table entries.  You'll need to import the following vendor table: