[ixpmanager] IXP-Manager install

Joe Wooller joe at waia.asn.au
Sun Jul 1 12:14:26 IST 2012

Hi Nick,

Thanks for that, I am still plugging away, I have a few things I need ask about but will compile a list tomorrow :)
I can wait for the updates to get pushed out, I will need to figure out how to use this in replace of cacti. But so far I am liking it.
A few other things I will need to do is create some custom views so I can use my existing Membership DB, but that shouldn't be a problem :P

Let me know when you have pushed out some more code to git and I will try an update.

Cheers
Joe