[Ixpmanager-announce] Welcome to IXP Manager Announcements

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Wed Mar 7 14:20:34 GMT 2018

Hi and welcome to the IXP Manager announcements mailing list.

This welcome email is just a confirmation that you are indeed subscribed
to this announcements-only low volume IXP Manager mailing list.

In case you missed it, the reason for this mailing list is explained below.

** While I have your attention, may I also remind anyone running IXP
Manager v4.7.x that has not yet upgraded to v4.7.3 to please do so as
soon as possible as it contains a security fix for an issue we found
internally. **

Thanks,
 - Barry